Member Directory —grouped alphabetically by last name. To view a current member's info, click on a letter.
To apply for membership in The Southern Surgical Association, please follow this Process
- In order for a candidate to be eligible for membership, he or she must have attended at least one meeting prior to being considered. The meeting(s) attended must be stated in the letter of nomination and noted on the application.
- The completed application form, curriculum vitae, and supporting letters must be received by the Secretary no later than July 1 of the year in which the candidate is seeking membership. Electronic submissions are acceptable.
- Fellows are responsible for completion of the application, and the signatures of all three sponsors must appear on the final document. Letters of recommendation from all three sponsors are required.
- Questions should be directed to the office of Secretary
Kelly M. McMasters, M.D., Ph.D.
Contact Pamela J. Schmidt, Assistant to the Secretary, at 502-852-5447 or via email at email@example.com
- Download and complete the Application
To pay your membership dues:
To make a donation:
New members are introduced to the association.